About Me

My photo
Talking Paws, run by Rachael, Highly Recommended Jan Fennell Dog Listener. Rachael can help you with any non-medical behavioural problem, or simply set you on the right path to a fulfilling relationship with your best friend.

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Pippa Diary 22 May 12

Hi Mum, sorry I didn't tell you what I got up to last week, I had a really great week though, met a new friend on Friday called Stanley, he's a miniature dachshund, we all went to Arger fen together.

Today, goodness, I'm having such a great time, when Rachael picked me up i asked her to take me to Cobbers place, he's got such a great garden, it's absolutely massive and completely enclosed, it has an orchard and lots of different parts to explore, so we hung out there for ages and since Cobber has a heart problem he can't go on proper walks now so we had a great time tearing around the garden :)

See you soon mum x
Love Pippa

No comments:

Post a Comment