About Me

My photo
Talking Paws, run by Rachael, Highly Recommended Jan Fennell Dog Listener. Rachael can help you with any non-medical behavioural problem, or simply set you on the right path to a fulfilling relationship with your best friend.

Sunday 25 March 2012

Holly and Juno Diary 25 Mar 12

Hi mum and dad, Juno and I had a great time with Rachael today, and we were in our best behaviour like you told us to be. I'm not sure how Rachael knew that I like sausages but she did because she have me some when I was being good, and she knew that Juno has liver....amazing what you humans know about us!

These are a couple of pictures of us on our walk.
We're now both completely chilled in the conservatory waiting for you to return. See you soon
Love Holly and Juno x

No comments:

Post a Comment