About Me

My photo
Talking Paws, run by Rachael, Highly Recommended Jan Fennell Dog Listener. Rachael can help you with any non-medical behavioural problem, or simply set you on the right path to a fulfilling relationship with your best friend.

Friday 13 April 2012

Juno Diary 13 Apr 12

Hi Mum and Dad,I had a great time today, I met some new friends, apparently their names are Harley and Lily, but I could just identify them by their smell, you humans are so strange naming things when you can just smell them :)

Anyway, we went around Alton water and I was the only one who knew where we were going, so I led them to all the great spots for smells and paddles in the water, they thought I was great, we had a really good game me and Harley on the way back too.

I ate all my dinner as well like a good girl and Rachael said I was super good on the walk :)

See you soon
Love Juno x

No comments:

Post a Comment