About Me

My photo
Talking Paws, run by Rachael, Highly Recommended Jan Fennell Dog Listener. Rachael can help you with any non-medical behavioural problem, or simply set you on the right path to a fulfilling relationship with your best friend.

Thursday 10 May 2012

Harvey diary 3 may 12

Oh my goodness mum, ok so you know I always say what a great time I have have, well today topped it, it was awesome, we went to our usual field but it was completely underwater, I had such a great time splashing around, Rachael for reasons best known to herself was saving worms from drowning, she kept throwing them into the bushes, I tried to catch them but couldn't. Then we walked across the field and I got to play in the water which was great, then we walked by the river but had to turn back cause we couldn't get any further.

I'm exhausted now, had such a fun time though :) have included some pics Rachael took of me.

Love Harvey x

No comments:

Post a Comment