About Me

My photo
Talking Paws, run by Rachael, Highly Recommended Jan Fennell Dog Listener. Rachael can help you with any non-medical behavioural problem, or simply set you on the right path to a fulfilling relationship with your best friend.

Thursday 22 March 2012

Pippa's Diary 20 Mar 12

Hi mum, this is a picture of me by the river at Nayland, I went with Dritta and Hansi today and had a great time.  I did fall in the river on the way home it wasn't very deep but deeper than me....Rachael made sure I was ok and then burst out laughing :)

Also Rachael would like to know whether you are ok if my diary gets posted onto her blog, she thinks others will be interested to hear what I get up to, my identity will be protected, I'd made sure of that!!!!

See you soon
Love Pippa x

You can find out more about what I get up to on my walks with my dog walker Rachael by clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment