About Me

My photo
Talking Paws, run by Rachael, Highly Recommended Jan Fennell Dog Listener. Rachael can help you with any non-medical behavioural problem, or simply set you on the right path to a fulfilling relationship with your best friend.

Friday 23 March 2012

Harvey's Diary 22 Mar 12

Hi mum, I was full of beans today and Rachael said I was a very good boy.  This is me with a stick we were playing with, then I went for a bit of a paddle in the river.

Rachael thinks it will be a good idea if my diary goes onto her blog, I don't know what blog means mum but Rachael says my identity will be protected and other people will know what I get up to.  If you agree she will direct you to the page each week :)

Rachael's also coming over tonight to see me, I hope that's ok?

Love Harvey xx
You can find out more about what I get up to on my walks with my Dog Walker Rachael by clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment