About Me

My photo
Talking Paws, run by Rachael, Highly Recommended Jan Fennell Dog Listener. Rachael can help you with any non-medical behavioural problem, or simply set you on the right path to a fulfilling relationship with your best friend.

Thursday 18 October 2012

Louis Diary w/c 15 Oct 12

Hi Mum, I had a good week this week, on Tuesday Pippa decided to join us, and Rachael had me on a longer lead so I was able to jog a little bit which was fun, then Wednesday and Thursday I had Rachael to myself, I was feeling a little anxious the last couple of walks, Rachael thinks its because sometimes the kids at the school go jogging round where we walk and I get a little frightened as there are so many of them, but Rachael assures me that they won't, I don't know how she knows this!!

Now I'm going to have a sleep and wait for you to come back.

See you later
Love Louis xx

No comments:

Post a Comment