About Me

My photo
Talking Paws, run by Rachael, Highly Recommended Jan Fennell Dog Listener. Rachael can help you with any non-medical behavioural problem, or simply set you on the right path to a fulfilling relationship with your best friend.

Thursday 8 December 2011

A Happy Thought

When you go to bed this evening....try this.....

Visualise any number of animals around the world, like an Orang Utan in Asia, munching on some fruit, Emperor Penquins  in Antarctica, huddling together on the ice, Elephants in Africa having a bath in the river, a friends pet or any other animals you like, wonder about them and what they may be doing in that very moment.  The more you can clear your mind to focus the better.

I visualised this last night and it gave me an enormously peaceful feeling and completely connected with the world, I think I may have fallen asleep very quickly.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment